Copyright Notice and Reporting Procedures
ULAP Networks respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or shared in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want removed or access to which you want disabled, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page on the website where it is lawfully posted).
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Please send your notice of claims of copyright infringement to:
Upon receiving such a notice, ULAP Networks will take whatever action it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content or disabling access to it.