We’re looking for talented individuals to join us!
We’re looking for a diverse range of highly motivated and talented individuals to join our exciting and fast-paced environment, delivering world-class connectivity and enterprise solutions.
ULAP Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. Our work environment is focused on quality and human-centric values, and we are highly invested in fostering a community that helps each member succeed.
If you’d like to apply to work at ULAP Networks, go to our LinkedIn or send us your CV and cover letter at email@example.com
ULAP Networks is expanding! We’re looking for a Senior Voice Engineer, with strong Kamailio and VoIP skills to join us in our growing projects and clientele.
We’re offering benefits, and opportunity growth to our successful candidate.
- Collaborate with product managers, architects, engineering leaders and test engineers as part of an agile team
- Contribute to developing a scalable, highly available global voice platform
- Configure VoIP gateways and SIP Trunks based on the requirements provided by the commercial teams
- Configure customer PSTN (E1 to SIP) to VoIP, and solve other complex customer problems in the VoIP field
- Liaise with customer support to correct issues and perform monitoring of SIP trunks and configurations
- Provide maintenance and support for all SIP customers including rewriting routing tables
- Occasionally also tasks related to other projects in the VoIP area (e.g. Asterisk)
- Testing and validation of our customer solutions
- Fix Bugs and create extensions in the Kamailio project
- Document and communicate clearly
- 5+ years of industry experience in VoIP telephony and Kamailio Stack
- Understand performance and scalability principles and apply when developing software
- Experience with VoIP protocol signalling standards like SIP, RTP, RTCP, WebRTC and trouble shooting
- Hands on experience in writing code in C, C++
- Experience with virtual environments like Citrix and VMware is a huge plus
- Experience with Debian Linux, knowledge of Ansible is also a plus
- Experience in troubleshooting tools, audio media analysis and good debugging skills needed
- Experience working on complex problems and systems
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum team
- Positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic attitude with a strong-sense of ownership
- Interviews will be conducted over Zoom
- Arrangements for relocation may be provided to the successful candidate
ULAP Networks is expanding!
We’re looking for a Bookkeeper (or accounting staff) to join us in our growing projects and clientele.
As Accounting Staff/Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records and supporting the financial operations of the organization. Your tasks will include recording financial transactions, reconciling accounts, preparing reports, and ensuring compliance with accounting standards. Your proficiency with Quickbooks Online and your strong attention to detail will contribute to the effective management of the company’s finances.
- Record and maintain financial transactions, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Reconcile bank statements and other financial accounts to identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
- Manage invoices, payments, and collections from vendors and clients.
- Assist with payroll processing and ensure compliance with tax regulations.
- Use accounting software and tools to organize and manage financial data.
- Support financial analysis by identifying trends and providing insights.
- Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders regarding financial matters.
- Proven experience in bookkeeping.
- Familiarity with QBO and MS Office, especially Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and regulations.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Business Management, Financial Management, AccountingTechnology or related field
- Must have Quickbooks experience and are able to file for company taxation.
- 1-2 Years experience in Accountancy Field
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a past-faced environment while remaining organized with keen attention to details
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining the accuracy of required outputs
You can easily apply for any of our vacancies on LinkedIn or through our contact form here.